Hello everyone! How has your month been? Mines has been pretty slow and boring, but it's also been pretty busy. I feel like I didn't get a lot of time to myself in February, but hopefully I'll have some time for myself in March.
In February I managed to read 18 books and 1 novella and I'm really, really happy with that. I did end up reading quite a few New Adult novels this month because I was completely in the mood for them and they kind of took over the end of the month.
18. Invaded by Melissa Landers ★★★★
19. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas ★★★★★
20. Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas ★★★★
21. Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover ★★★★
22. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard ★★★★★
23. Just One Day by Gayle Forman ★★★★
24. Just One Night by Gayle Forman (novella) ★★★
26. The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★★
27. All That Glitters by Holly Smale ★★★★★
28. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson ★★★★
29. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (Re-read) ★★★★★
30. Unteachable by Leah Raeder ★★★
31. Lost & Found by Nicole Williams ★★★★
32. Near & Far by Nicole Williams ★★★★
33. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton ★★★
34. Finders Keepers by Nicole Williams ★★★★
35. Losers Weepers by Nicole Williams ★★★★★
36. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Re-read) ★★★★★
I read 5 books in February that I gave 5* to (not including the two re-reads!) but picking a favourite was super easy. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas was hands down my favourite book of the month. I read it at the very beginning of February, but it stuck with me right until the end. The story was amazing and the ending was fantastic!
So in March I've decided to take a blogging break. I've completely lost all motivation to write reviews which is possibly down to the stress of looking for a new job. I'm not getting as much work at the library as I used to, so I'm spending most of the week in the house and blogging feels like it's become a chore instead of a hobby since it's all I've got to do, and I don't want it to feel like that. So I'm taking a month off to hopefully get my motivation back! I'll still be around on twitter and goodreads, I'll still be visiting and commenting on blogs, and obviously I'll still be reading, but I won't have any posts on the blog until April. I thought you guys should know since I didn't want to just completely disappear and not let you guys know what's happening!
Let me know in the comments what your favourite book of February was and what you're most looking forward to reading in March!