11 November 2014

Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book



1. Nikolai - The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo
Who wouldn't want a book completely about Nikolai? He was my favourite character in The Grisha trilogy, and there's a lot more to be explored with him.
2. Thorne - The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Thorne just needs his own book. I've loved him since we first met him, and I'd love a full book just about him. It'd be a pretty hilarious book.
3. Chaol - Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Yes, I know there were chapters from Chaol in Heir of Fire but I need a full book from his POV. I just love Chaol so much.
4. Roar - Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Roar is one of my favourite secondary characters. I know there's a novella about Roar, but I need a full book!
5. Rowan - Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
We only just met Rowan in Heir of Fire, but he's such an amazing character. I'd love to know about his past and more about his relationship with Maeve.

6. The Darkling - The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo
I honestly would love a back story book about The Darkling before he met Aline. I think it'd be awesome.
7. Cas - Altered by Jennifer Rush
Other than Nick, Cas was my favourite guy from Altered. I'd love to know more about his background.
8. Tod - Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
I started off liking Tod, then hating him and finally completely loving him, but Tod definitely deserves his own book. I'd love to see how he dealt with what he is and how it all affected him. Plus, I just want more Tod.
9. Kanin - Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa
I'd love to actually get to read about the events that led up to the world in The Immortal Rules. I think it'd be pretty fascinating, and I love a good back story.
10. Kenji - Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Kenji had me laughing my ass of through the whole series, so a book completely from his POV would probably be one of the funniest books ever. And it'd be totally awesome.

What characters would you love to get their own book?

3 comments:

  1. Well we seemed to have a lot of the same ideas here. *high-five*
    I just want everything to be about Chaol. He is my world. :P
    I was really trying to put some ladies on my list. It turns out all I wanted was guys(surprise, surprise). But they seem to be the ones that stick out when I first thought of this list.
    The Darkling needs to happen. I picked him also. I want all his back story. Like I need to see him when he was younger and starting to realize how powerful he could be and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanin!! Kenji!! Nikolai!! CHAOOOOL!! Oh yes!! I think I agree with all your picks!! We need spin-off books or even series about them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikolai, Thorne, Chaol, Rowan, The Darkling and Kanin, YES PLEASE. Imagine all the sass in Nikolai and Thorne's books!

    ReplyDelete