23 September 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Every single time I do one of these TBR lists I never stick to them. But I'm determined to read all ten books on my Fall TBR list because I'm dying to read every single one of them. I've split my list into two categories: Books that have already been released & Books still to be released.
1. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
I've been meaning to get around to this one for a couple of months now, but I definitely need to now since Ashes to Ashes is out!
2. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johannson
I got this one for review from Bookbridgr and I'm in a major fantasy mood just now so this one had to be on my TBR.
3. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
I loooooved Grave Mercy and I'm super excited to continue on with this series and find out more about Sybella!
4. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
I love my cutesy contemporaries and this one just seems like it's going to be a brilliant read.
5. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
I'm super excited/really nervous to read this one. The ending of The 5th Wave killed me and I'm just dying to see what's going to happen.
6. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
I'll be grabbing a copy of this one as soon as it's out because I'm desperate to know more about Annith and I'm sure I'll be dying for it after Dark Triumph.
7. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
As you guys know, I'm a massive Cora Carmack fan so this is one I'll be downloading and reading on release day!
8. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER for this book. It's been about a year and a half and I just need it already!
9. Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Of course there's a Jennifer L. Armentrout book on this list. There was bound to be. I NEED MORE ROTH.
10. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
I want this so bad, but I also don't. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Percy. And I'm not ready for the inevitable pain.

So those are the books on my Fall TBR list! Let me know in the comments what books you definitely want to read in Fall.

8 comments:

  1. You've got some really good books in your Fall TBR, Samantha. Thanks for stopping by my blog; much appreciated. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked The queen of the Tearling and I'm surprised by some of the mixed reviews I've seen. Dark Triumph is my favorite book from the series. Sybella is such a fascinating character and she + her love-interest are my OTP. Mortal Heart was a perfect conclusion. I couldn't have asked for more, I can't wait to get a finished copy. Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the second book in the Mara Dyer trilogy. I absolutely loved the first one but it's been so long since I read it I think I am going to need a refresher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All but the Infinite Sea are books I NEED to read also.
    Haha! Fire With Fire fail with the buddy read. :P
    #VoteRoth Did you see that you can sign up to be on the street team for either Roth or Zayne? Obviously I signed up for Roth. There is no other choice!
    DEATH TO JASON! Is that mean? He's so freakin' useless. If somebody is going to die than the only acceptable one to take that fate is Jason. The only one. Imagine if it's Percy? That would be worse than Allegiant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fall reading looks great! I'm pumped for The Infinite Sea!

    Happy reading!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! It's been far too long with Mara Dyer and I just can't wait any longer. Can you believe it. The end is finally drawing close!

    Jess @ MyReadingDress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dark Triumph is one I hope to read either this winter or fall (if lucky). I might have to save a bit for the Cora Carmack book. I love her too! Hope you have a great fall!
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I can't wait to read the next Mara Dyer! I love the way the series is going.

    ReplyDelete