This weeks topic is:
2015 is shaping up to be a fantastic year for books. I have about 150 books on my 2015 releases shelf on Goodreads, but obviously there are a select few that I'm dying to get my hands on. A couple of weeks ago I did 'Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On' and that list includes all of the second books in series that are coming out next year that I need.
So, this list is going to include standalones, new series and 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. books in a series that are coming out in 2015! And just like my Top Ten Sequels list, I'm cheating slightly. I have 16 books instead of 10!
1. Throne of Glass #4 by Sarah J. Maas
No name, no cover and no synopsis, but the 4th Throne of Glass book is my most anticipated book of 2015. I completely adore this series and I need this book.
2. Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A. G. Howard
The 3rd and final book in the Splintered trilogy! I can't wait to see what's going to happen! And I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a specific couple to get together (please let it happen!).
3. The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass
Yes. I love The Selection. And I was overjoyed when I heard there was going to be more from this world! I can't wait to get back into the world of Illea and see what's changed.
4. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead
The final Bloodlines book *cries*. I adore the Bloodlines series - may even prefer it to Vampire Academy - and Sydney and Adrian are two of my favourite characters <3. I'm eagerly anticipating this one, but I also don't want it to end.
5. The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan
A new Rick Riordan series! And it's a norse mythology book! I just need it.
6. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Although I have a love/hate relationship with Sarah Dessen's books, I always eagerly await her new books.
7. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
I've only read one Holly Black book, but I absolutely loved it and I've been meaning to pick up another of her books for a while. This one has been getting some great reviews already, so I think this is next on my list.
8. Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles #1) by Amanda Hocking
A new series set in the same world as her Trylle trilogy (which I loved!). As soon as I saw this one I started getting excited. January better hurry up!
9. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
I read Emery's debut Open Road Summer and I completely loved it. So of course her next book has to be on this list. I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing.
10. The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
I haven't read anything by Jodi Meadow's yet, but I've been hearing fantastic things about The Orphan Queen and I really want to read it. I think this will be my first Jodi Meadows book!
11. Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #0.5) by Marissa Meyer
A book about Queen Levana? Yes, please. Even though I absolutely hate her, I'm curious about her background.
12. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
The final Lunar Chronicles book! I'm dying to get into Winter's head. She definitely seems like she's going to be a very interesting character.
13. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
It's Kasie West. This one needs no other explanation.
14. The Return (Titan #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
15. Fall With Me (Wait For You #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I will always be excited for the books in this series. I love it so much.
16. Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Layla better end up with Roth. It has to be Roth. Roth is the only choice. I'll die if it isn't Roth.
So there we go! That's my extremely long list of books I'm dying to get my hands on next year!
Let me know in the comments what your most anticipated book of 2015 is.