7 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #101

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming
releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #3.5
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Publication Date: January 27th 2015



In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Queen Levana's story! I'm SO EXCITED to find out more about Levana and how she became the horrible person she is in the Lunar Chronicles. I can't wait to see her back story! 


What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. Definitely an exciting release for January! I'm super curious about the backstory as well. Hopefully it lives up to the hype though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it does too! Although I'm not too worried since Marissa Meyer hasn't let me down yet!

      Delete
  2. Firstly, new design is pretty! Good work!!!
    Secondly, I CANNOT WAIT!! Really the only January release I care about. It's going to be awesome to finally get her story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It only got re-done because I messed up my old one switching it back from the Christmas design. :)
      Hahaha! I've got a few January releases I need!

      Delete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSS!! FAIREST!! I need my preorder NOOOOOW!! *makes grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YES I AM SO FREAKISHLY EXPECTED ABOUT FAIREST! I haven't even read Cress yet but THE EXCITEMENT IS CONTAGIOUS OKAY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHMYGOD YOU MUST READ CRESS. CRESS IS JUST AMAZING. Everyone is dying for this one!

      Delete