15 February 2015

Showcase Sunday #94

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week!

Hello everyone! I apologise for being pretty absent this week comments wise, but my internet has been down for just over a week and it's been hell. It was only connecting for about 10 minutes at a time for an hour, and then it'd completely disappear. But, thankfully it's working now so I'll be spending next week visiting blogs and catching up on commenting!

Bookwise, I've only got a couple of books to show you guys. I'm doing quite well with my book buying this year (so far) and since I'm saving up for my holiday to Rome in May, I definitely can't spend all of my money on books. So I have two physical books, a kindle book, a review book from Netgalley and a sneak peek from Netgalley.

Bought
• physical
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead
Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa
Both bought from Waterstones. I managed to get The Ruby Circle for about £1.70 because I used all of the points on my Waterstones Card and Talon was an impulse buy - that I've already read - because my sister is getting me book 2 for my Birthday so I had to have a physical copy (also, it's just so pretty).

kindle
Doon (Doon #1) by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
This one was only £0.99 on amazon and I couldn't resist. I've been wanting to read it for ages!

Netgalley
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Saint Anything (SNEAK) by Sarah Dessen
I was surprised to get an email saying I'd already been approved for Every Last Word, but it sounds fantastic so I can't wait to read it. I couldn't resist the sneak peek of Saint Anything. I adore Sarah Dessen's books and I'm really excited for this one. Thanks to Disney Hyperion & Penguin!

What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. I love the cover from Doon and it reminds me of fairytales. I'm curious to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. Talon is awesome and has such a pretty cover. Ruby Circle looks really good as well. Hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. some cool book covers there, enjoy!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Doon is one that I've been wanting to read as well, mostly because I've heard that it takes place in Scotland which is a place that I've always really wanted to visit. I recently purchased a Kindle online so when it comes I may have to buy Doon so I can read it, especially if it's only 99 cents! I hope that you enjoy your books and have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talon's cover is a stunner! SO PRETTY!
    And it's awesome when you can use the points in your card for a book!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE RUBY CIRCLE *heavy breathing*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rome! Oh, hope you have a fabulous time - I've always wanted to go. :)

    ReplyDelete