1 June 2015

Wrap Up: MAY

Hello everyone! Can you believe it's the end of May already? It honestly feels like Christmas was last month for me. But summer is finally upon us and hopefully the Scottish weather will pick up and we'll actually get some sun for once!

May has been a pretty good month for me. Both me and my fianc
é turned 22 at the beginning of the month and we went off on our first holiday abroad together to Rome! We had a fantastic time and I'm already planning our next trip! 

Bookwise, in May I read 14 books (5 of which were re-reads) and the month seemed to be ruled by Kiera Cass and Jenny Han! 
I had two 5 star reads this month - both by Jenny Han - but I think P.S. I Still Love You has to be my favourite purely because of Lara Jean, Peter K and Kitty. It was such an adorable follow up to To All the Boys and I loved every second of it.

In June I've got another few re-reads that I want to do. I want to re-read Angelfall and World After by Susan Ee; Mystic City by Theo Lawrence and My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. There are a few other books I'd like to re-read, but I'm not sure if I'll get to them or not. But other than that, I'm just going to pick up whatever I'm in the mood for.

So that was my May wrap up!
What was your favourite read in May and what book are you most looking forward to reading in June?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for all the re-reads! I've been doing a lot of that lately too. It's kind of my favourite thing to do.
    Broken Juliet = life. Talk about re-reading. I know I just read them a few months ago, but I really need to have Ethan and Cassie back in my life.
    Oh I want to see what you thought of The Cage. I'm listening to Her Dark Curiosity on audio and I'm still really enjoyed the story but not as much as The Madman's Daughter.

    ReplyDelete