28 February 2013

2013 Challenge Update

Hello everyone! So I realised that I hadn't actually done an update on the challenges I'm taking part in, so I've decided to just do it once every 2 months! :)

So this year I'm taking part in 3 challenges.


1. Goodreads Challenge

This year I set my reading goal to 100 books and so far I've read 20! Which I'm really happy with :)


2. Dystopia Reading Challenge

This challenge is being hosted by Ula over at Blog of Erised and I set my challenge to 19+ books and so far I've read 7! Which means that I'm now a Rebel! (7 to 12 books)

The Selection by Kiera Cass

Black City by Elizabeth Richards
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
Legend by Marie Lu
Persistence of Vision by Liesel K Hill
Partials by Dan Wells

3. Paranormal Reading Challenge

This challenge is being hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads, and every month there is a different paranormal creatures that you have to read a book about. So far, I've read 2 books for this challenge.

January - Vampires
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
February - Angels/Nephilium
Ethereal by Addison Moore

2 comments: