14 October 2013

Finding It by Cora Carmack

Finding It by Cora Carmack
Series: Losing It #3
Publisher: Ebury Press
Publication Date: October 10th 2013
Source: Netgalley



Kelsey Summers is looking for love in all the wrong places.

Spending a few months travelling around Europe - with no parents, no responsibilities and a no limit credit card - Kelsey's having the time of her life.

But when she completely embarrasses herself in front of the hottest guy she's ever seen, she soon realises there's more to life than the next party.

What she doesn't realise is that although she's on a journey to find herself, she will end up finding The One...

Finding It has definitely been my favourite in the 'Losing It' trilogy. I was so excited when I got approved for this on Netgalley that I just started reading it straight away! I was so excited to learn more about Kelsey and meet Hunt!

The first chapter of this book had me laughing and I knew straight away that I was going to love it. Kelsey is travelling around Europe with her father's credit card having the time of her life. She's enjoying the now and trying to ignore the future and forget her past. And then Kelsey embarrasses herself in front of the hottest guy she's ever seen, and she starts to see things differently. Kelsey and Hunt go travelling across Europe together and while Kelsey is on a journey to find herself, she might just end up finding The One.

Kelsey was a fantastic main character. She had a lot of family problems and she was trying to forget something that happened to her when she was younger. She was so fully of life and she was so strong. I adored Kelsey and she's definitely my favourite female character from this series.

Hunt has to be my favourite male character (very closely followed by Cade). Hunt was so mysterious and sexy, and he had his own troubled past. He was just so sweet and caring, and I just really loved him.

Kelsey and Hunt made such a fantastic couple. Hunt helped Kelsey have a fantastic experience in Europe and she did things that she wouldn't have done without him. They were just so great together.

I loved reading about Kelsey and Hunt's journey across Europe. I loved discovering the different cities along with them and it really made me want to travel. I also really discovered learning about each of the characters. It was a slow process before they both opened up, but I really loved it.

The twist with Hunt was something I kind of had an inkling about. I wasn't 100% sure, but I did consider it. I was still really shocked when it all came out because I was so invested in them, and I didn't want anything to ruin them! But it was definitely an amazing twist.

Overall, this was such an amazing book. Definitely my favourite in the 'Losing It' series. Cora Carmack is such an amazing author and I'm really looking forward to reading more of her books when they come out!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you loved it! And yay for roadtrips around Europe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been waiting for a book with European travel and this was fantastic! Plus, I love Kelsey & Hunt <3

      Delete