30 March 2014

Showcase Sunday #63

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week.

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't really been around towards the end of the week. This week was a completely manic week for work (especially towards the end) and I just haven't felt like doing anything other than going to sleep. So I've slacked on reviews, but I'm definitely hoping to get back to doing them next week.

Bookwise, I bought a few kindle books this week. Two of them I bought because I recently finished the first books in the series, and I wanted the second books. And the 3rd one I bought because it's Colleen Hoover's new book. I didn't really need any other incentive.
I also got a few books from Netgalley/Edelweiss that I'm really excited about.

Bought
kindle
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Cured (Stung #2) by Bethany Wiggins
Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole

Netgalley
The Dark World (Dark World #1) by Cara Lynn Shultz
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Sneak Peek) 

Edelweiss
Feral by Holly Schindler
The Fires of Calderon (The Balance Keepers #1) by Lindsey Cummings

What books did you get this week?

18 comments:

  1. Feral looks good, I'm very tempted to download a copy from Edelweiss too. I love the sound of the demons from The dark world. The cover from Cured is pretty cool :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got another great haul there! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool haul, Samantha! I was very tempted to request The Dark World too, but I thought that I already have too many pending books to read on NetGalley!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I've got tons as well, but I couldn't resist The Dark World.

      Delete
  4. This has reminded me I still haven't read Poison Princess which I have had on my kindle for months!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. Caroline, you have to read Poison Princess! I finished it the other day (after having in my kindle for almost a year!) and it was amazing! <333

      Delete
  5. Huge fan of Kresley Cole. I have read the first book in her Immortals After Dark Series and I liked it.

    A lot of people have got Dark World for review this week. I'm gonna have to check it out! :)

    Thanks for sharing and happy reading! :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poison Princess was actually my first Kresley Cole book and I really enjoyed it. I've been wanting to start her Immortals After Dark series so I glad to hear you liked the first book :)

      Delete
  6. I need to get Cured myself!!! I got 3 of the books you have and cant wait to read them. Great haul :)
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/03/showcase-sunday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Endless Knight was an excellent read. Lot of people got feral this week. happy reading.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m currently reading Maybe Someday and I can tell you that it is really, really good! Great acquisition!

    Patricia @ The Book Spine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad to hear it! I've heard fantastic things about it so I'm definitely going to have to read it next month.

      Delete
  9. I still haven't picked up my copy of Maybe Someday, but I heard great things about it! The cover of Dark World looks really good.I had a busy week as well, I hope next week is less busy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next week is going to be busy too, but the two weeks after that are looking a lot less busy! :)

      Delete
  10. Nice haul this week! I can't wait to see what you think of them! :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man I CANNOT wait for you to read Maybe Someday! Just so much to say about it. I think it will become your favourite of hers too. And have those tissues handy.
    I'm very proud of you, no physical books this week. Great success! :)
    Lindsay Cummings is really going to take the world by storm. This one sounds awesome too!
    After reading My Life Next Door I'm of course very excited for What I Thought Was True. Eeeee!!
    Great haul, Sam! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. There a sequel to Stung already! It's amazing how fast time whooshes by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh a copy of Feral! Cant wait to see what you think. Also love the cover of The Dark World.

    ReplyDelete