20 March 2014

Trust in Me by J Lynn

Trust in Me by J Lynn
Series: Wait For You #1.5
Publisher: Harper
Publication Date: October 24th 2013
Source: Bought



Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

Cameron Hamilton. Cam is my main reason for loving this book so freaking much and I finally get to see everything from his POV! I loved Wait for You, but I have to say I enjoyed Trust in Me slightly more because it was Cam telling the story.

So Trust in Me - like Wait for You - revolves around the story of Cam and Avery. Cameron Hamilton is used to getting everything he wants - including women. But when Avery comes crashing into his life, he finally meets someone who can resist him. But Cam can't stop thinking about her. Avery has secrets. Secrets that are stopping her from getting close to Cam. 

Hearing from Cam's POV made me fall in love with this guy even more. Cam is so charming and adorable. He makes my heart melt. I'd love him to make eggs for me in the morning (but I don't really like eggs, so maybe he can make pancakes?) and to bake me cookies. I liked getting to hear from Cam and seeing him battle with what he did helped me understand him a lot more. He regrets it, but he'd still do absolutely anything to protect his sister.

Seeing Avery from Cam's POV made me love her characters even more. She's just a sweet, innocent girl who was taken advantage of. I love Avery so much because she's so strong. Even though she's haunted by what happened to her, she manages to stay strong and push through and I really admire her strength. 

I love getting to see Cam and Avery again. I enjoyed getting to see Cam constantly asking Avery out again and actually seeing what was going on in his head this time. Basically, I just loved everything about this book. There was absolutely nothing that I didn't enjoy.

Overall, I ended up loving Trust in Me more than Wait for You because of Cam. Cam is just amazing and I'm so glad we got to hear from him. If you haven't started the Wait for You series yet and are a fan of NA books, I'd definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to start this series, and I do have Wait For You in my Kindle... I guess I just need to be in the right mood for it.
    Great review, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete