3 August 2014

Showcase Sunday #77

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week.

Bought
Physical
Defiance ( Defiance #1) by C. J. Redwine
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Biggest Flirts (Superlatives #1) by Jennifer Echols

Shadow and Bone (Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo (How gorgeous is the purple cover? I just HAD to have it)
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead

Edelweiss
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
The Box and the Dragonfly (The Keepers #1) by Ted Sanders
Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly

ReviewConquest (The Chronicle of the Invaders #1) by John Connolly & Jennifer Ridyard
Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Alterbrando
Thank you Bookbridgr & Headline!

Library
About a Girl (A Girl #1) by Lindsey Kelk

What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Oh goooooooosh *swoons over your books* Those pretty pretty books also sound good to me. I hope you enjoy Shadow and Bone <3 I am seriously excited to read the Bloodlines series. I just need to finish 4 more of VA (yikes still that far) :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Since You've Been Gone too, the cover is so cute and I have heard so many good things about it. I always find new books to check out in your Showcase Sundays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Shadow and Bone recently, now waiting for my paperback copy to arrive. The grey cover was on sale very cheap on TBD! And I am so excited for Silver Shadows, I pre-ordered it as soon as I finished the last book, so now i am waiting for my copy to arrive. I hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul! Roomies, Monstrous, and the Red Queen look really interesting...I'm going to have to check them out! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new edition from Shadow and bone is amazing. It's one of the few books I'm tempted to buy a second copy off. I got the same books from Edelweiss: Monstrous, bone gap, A wicked thing and red queen. They all sound so good! I also had my eye on Everything that makes you, but decided to wait a little. 2015 is so pretty empty in my ARC spreadsheet for now, haha. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, that new Shadow & Bone cover is so lovely! Love the purple!!
    I hope I'll get approved for Liars INC & Red Queen, I requested those two on Edelweiss!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've definitely got a lot to get through there. How exciting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I hope you enjoy these! It's a huge haul with some really awesome books in there! I've just recently finished Biggest Flirts and Since You've Been Gone and I enjoyed them both quite a bit! and OH MY GOSH I'm so excited to read The Red Queen! It looks fantastic!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete