Hello everyone! I can't believe it's almost time for Bout of Books 10! I'm getting excited and looking forward to spending a whole week reading. So today I'm here to show you guys what I'm planning on reading and what goals I've set myself for the read-a-thon.
I've decided to set myself 7 books to read for the read-a-thon because I feel like that's a realistic amount to push myself to read. I haven't been doing as well as last year with my reading, so I'm planning to push myself and try to get back into the swing of reading this many books in a week.
I've picked a mix of review books/books I own to give me a balance.
1. Ruins by Dan Wells
2. Soulmates by Holly Bourne
3. Feather Bound by Sarah Raughley
4. The Three by Sarah Lotz
5. Renegade by Debra Driza
6. The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz
7. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
I've also got a few goals that I'm hoping I'll be able to meet every day during the read-a-thon:
1. Comment on at least 5 different blogs per day
2. Take part in at least 2 challenges
3. Participate in at least 1 twitter chat
4. Try to finish one book per day
5. Read 300 pages per day
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to complete all of my goals!
Let me know in the comments what your goals for Bout of Books are (if you're taking part)!
Good luck everyone!