25 May 2014

Showcase Sunday #71

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week.

Hello everyone! This week has been a pretty busy week again. I was working all week and haven't had much time to myself. I'm kind of in a reading slump again and I'm spending most of my time watching TV or playing the Sims 3 (the addiction is back!). I did go to see Godzilla with the boyfriend this week and it turned out to be a major disappointment.

Bookwise, I kind of went a bit book mad this week but who cares! I bought a few books from a local charity shop at the beginning of the week, ordered a few from amazon and picked up a couple from The Works. I also got a few books from Netgalley & Edelweiss.

Bought
• physical
The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard
Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard
Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) by Sara Shepard


Have a Little Faith (Faith #1) by Candy Harper
The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles #1) by Kady Cross
Alice Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter

Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures #1) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn #2) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

kindle
Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game #2) by J. Sterling

Netgalley
Dollhouse (Dollhouse #1) by Anya Allyn
Extraction (Extraction #1) by Stephanie Diaz

Edelweiss
Made For You by Melissa Marr

What books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool haul! Loads of physical books! In a way I'm sort of happy bookstores here don't carry many books in English, cause it'd have an even bigger problem with space and books!
    Hope you'll get off your reading slump soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dollhouse has such a creepy cover. Made for you looks interesting, I've never read anything from Melissa Marr. I can't wait to see what you think about Alice through the zombie glass. There are so many mixed opinions and I'm still curious about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Selection series has been around everywhere for a while now. I keep hearing the same. Everyone wants to push America off the edge of a cliff and no one can stop reading these!

    I hope you enjoy the end of the series, hopefully it will be a good one for you! :)

    I can't wait to read your thoughts on Dangerous Creatures. I am still debating whether to get it! :)

    Thanks for sharing & enjoy your books! :D xxx

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. I have read the Selection and it was very good. Dollhouse looks interesting. Curious to see what you think of Alice Through The Zombie Glass. Come check out my stack.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete