Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts & Ula @ Blog of Erised came up with the idea to dedicate the month of June to Mental Health Awareness. It runs from the start of June right through to the end is going to help spread the awareness of different Mental Health issues. There will also be a lot of guest posts, interviews, challenges and other stuff to look forward to.
To find out more about the Mental Health Awareness Month or to sign up and join, visit here or here.
I've already decided what books I'm going to read so that I can set them aside:
1. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
2. Pretty Girl Thirteen by Liz Coley
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (re-read)
4. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
5. The Program by Suzanne Young