8 May 2014

Mental Health Awareness Month: Sign Up

MHAM

Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts & Ula @ Blog of Erised came up with the idea to dedicate the month of June to Mental Health Awareness. It runs from the start of June right through to the end is going to help spread the awareness of different Mental Health issues. There will also be a lot of guest posts, interviews, challenges and other stuff to look forward to.
To find out more about the Mental Health Awareness Month or to sign up and join, visit here or here.

I've already decided what books I'm going to read so that I can set them aside:
1. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
2. Pretty Girl Thirteen by Liz Coley
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (re-read)
4. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
5. The Program by Suzanne Young

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!! Thanks for taking part :D we've got some exciting giveaways etc planned! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I was going to take part! It's such a fantastic idea and I can't wait for it :)

      Delete
  2. I can so join in with this and read one of the books on your list, I am waiting patiently for my copy of The Program by Suzanne Young. I have already read and loved Pretty Girl Thirteen and The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! I'm super excited for The Program! I loved Mara Dyer too so I just had to have it on my list to re-read it. I'm really looking forward to this :)

      Delete