11 May 2014

Showcase Sunday #69

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week.

Hello everyone! This week has been another busy week for me. I barely had a minute to myself the first half of the week but things started to calm down on Thursday and I've been trying to catch up on reading/TV Shows since I've barely had any time since the start of May.

Bookwise, the two books I ordered with the Gift Card I got from my co-workers at the library showed up this week and I also picked up two books when I was in ASDA. I also bought a kindle book and got a book from Netgalley.

Bought
• physical
The Program (The Program #1) by Suzanne Young
Take Me There by Carolee Dean

Night Witches by L.J. Adlington
A Witch in Winter (Winter #1) by Ruth Warburton

kindle
Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Netgalley
Sweet Unrest by Lisa Maxwell

What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Sweet Unrest sounds very good! I decided not to request it cause my list of pending ARCs is getting a bit out of control!
    Happy reading, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Sweet Unrest too!! The Program has been on my wishlist for ages. I so need to get it soon. A Witch In Winter was really good, I enjoyed all 3 of them. I have Night Witches on my shelf but havent read it. The cover is awesome!! Enjoy.
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/05/showcase-sunday-april-11th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Pure! I really liked the Covenant series! All the books look so pretty and interesting especially A Witch in Winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Unrest looks really good! The cover is really pretty, too. I've heard really good things about The Program since it was first released but I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet. Nice haul this week! Enjoy all the books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some fun books! I love the cover of Sweet Unrest. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of A witch in winter :D! I also can't wait for Sweet Unrest. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have bought The Program too!! :) Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Take Me There. Getting ready for July! :D
    I have The Program too. Haven't read yet. But it sounds great.
    Oh, like the look of Night Witches. Hmmm...Cover is great too.
    <3 Aiden. We need to start Deity ASAP. Lol! :D
    Great haul, Sam!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete