4 May 2014

Showcase Sunday #68


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Bite a biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week.

Hello everyone! This week has been an extremely busy week for me and I apologise that I've been slacking on my blog but I really just haven't had time. And the start of next week is going to be really busy for me too.
I was working a lot this week, it was my 21st on Thursday and it's my sisters 19th today so it's been a hectic week.

Bookwise, I bought quite a few books this week. I went in to The Works when I was in town and picked up 4 books and I also ordered a few books from Amazon that showed up this week. I also got quite a few review books from Netgalley and Edelweiss.

Bought
• physical
The Madness Underneath (Shades of London #2) by Maureen Johnson
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger
The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
Toxic Heart (Mystic City #2) by Theo Lawrence
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski
Wait For You (Wait For You #1) by J. Lynn
The Ring & the Crown (The Ring and the Crown #1) by Melissa De La Cruz
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

Netgalley
The Dare by Hannah Jayne

Edelweiss
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch
Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
Blackbird (Blackbird #1) by Anna Carey

Stray (#1) by Elissa Sussman
Get Even (Don't Get Mad #1) by Gretchen McNeil
Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker
Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez

What books did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Snow like ashes, blackbird & Stray are also books I downloaded, but I'm going to showcase them in my next haul. Beware the wild sounds great too, but I didn't want to go too crazy, haha. The ring & the crown sounds great. Happy reading :)!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lots of amazing books this week!! I nabbed a few of these from The Works too :) it's so hard to resist a bargain. Hope you enjoy your lovely books :) xx

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    I'm hosting a Mental Health Awareness Month in June too! If you'd like to find out more or join in that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Samantha! Hope you had a wonderful day :)
    You received so many amazing books this week! I read The Elite on my kindle last year but I am SO tempted to buy a physical copy, the cover is beautiful! Snow like ashes and Stray also sound amazing, I might have to add them to my wishlist :)
    Hope that you're having a great weekend, and that you enjoy your new books :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Etiquette and Espionage and The Edge of Never on my TBR so I look forward to your thoughts on those two! Quite a few people have Even in Paradise this week so I am looking forward to all of the reviews! :)

    I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Thanks for sharing & have a great week! :D xx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I'm so envious of you getting Snow Like Ashes on Edelweiss, I'm crossing my fingers to be approved for it!
    Ooooh, The Ring and The Crown! It looks gorgeous!!
    Great haul, Samantha! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh what a great haul. I'm especially excited for Open road Summer and Get Even. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete