6 April 2014

Showcase Sunday #64

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week.

This week has actually been a pretty good week. I've been working quite a bit, but I've also managed to find a lot of time for myself. I did get ill towards the end of the week (and I'm still not feeling 100%), but I've managed to get a lot of reading done and catch up on a few new movies that I borrowed from my library. 

Bookwise, I bought 3 physical books this month and one of the Amazon Kindle Daily Deals. 
I also got a few books from Netgalley - one that I was super excited about and have already read and loved it!

Bought
physical

Ruins (Partials Sequence #3) by Dan Wells
Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L. Jensen
The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare (Alex Wayfare #1) by M. G. Buehrln

kindle

Firelight (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan

Netgalley

Storm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer
Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington

All Those Broken Angels by Peter Adam Salomon
No One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace

What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Great haul! I must read Wells soon, and give Jensen a try as well, I keep hearing amazing things about the book.
    Plus I have been meaning to start Elemental series for ages now.
    Happy reading!

    My INT giveaway
    My UK giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool haul! YAY for being approved for books you are excited about!
    Hopefully you'll be as good as new soon!
    Happy reading, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Between the Lives on Netgalley! I might have to take a peep at it! The Partials series by Dan Wells is supposed to be amazing. I have the first book on my Kobo. I am gonna have to pick it up soon!

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy you books + the rest of your weekend! :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Firelight in the kindle daily deal too, I have always been wondering whether to get the book but when I saw it for 99p I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so excited for Between the Lives, and No One Needs to Know sounds awesome. I must catchup with some NG reads too! Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy Storm - it's one of my favorite books! And wow, the cover of Between the Lives is amazing!

    Great haul! :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stolen songbird *fangirls* Happy reading :D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm sure you're expecting this, but STORM!!!! You know how happy I am you finally started the series. My fave! <3 <3 <3
    I've just been marathoning the Partials trilogy. It's sooooooo good! I'm going to start Ruins next week fo sho!
    Yay, books! <3

    ReplyDelete