30 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #77

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event,  hosted by breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming
releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
Series: Throne of Glass #3
Publisher: Bloomsbury Childrens
Publication Date: September 11th 2014


Lost and broken, Celaena Sardothien’s only thought is to avenge the savage death of her dearest friend: as the King of Adarlan’s Assassin, she is bound to serve this tyrant, but he will pay for what he did. Any hope Celaena has of destroying the king lies in answers to be found in Wendlyn. Sacrificing his future, Chaol, the Captain of the King’s Guard, has sent Celaena there to protect her, but her darkest demons lay in that same place. If she can overcome them, she will be Adarlan’s biggest threat – and his own toughest enemy.

While Celaena learns of her true destiny, and the eyes of Erilea are on Wendlyn, a brutal and beastly force is preparing to take to the skies. Will Celaena find the strength not only to win her own battles, but to fight a war that could pit her loyalties to her own people against those she has grown to love?

WE FINALLY HAVE A COVERRRRRRRR! AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's just as beautiful and amazing as the first two covers and I think it might actually be my favourite! Heir of Fire is probably my most anticipated release right now! I can't wait to dive back into this world and finally find out more about Celaena's past! And also, I JUST NEED MORE CHAOL <3 Hurry up September! I need this book so bad!


What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. This cover is stunning and I'm not sure which one I like best, the UK or the US one! I neeed this book nooooow!!! Great pick, Samantha!!

    ReplyDelete