2 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #73

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event,  hosted by breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Series: Pushing the Limits #2
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Publication Date: May 27th 2014


Champion kickboxer Haley swore she'd never set foot in the ring again after one tragic night. But then the guy she can't stop thinking about accepts a mixed martial arts fight in her honor. Suddenly, Haley has to train West Young. All attitude, West is everything Haley promised herself she'd stay away from. Yet he won't last five seconds in the ring without her help.

West is keeping a big secret from Haley. About who he really is. But helping her-fighting for her-is a shot at redemption. Especially since it's his fault his family is falling apart. He can't change the past, but maybe he can change Haley's future.

Hayley and West have agreed to keep their relationship strictly in the ring. But as an unexpected bond forms between them and attraction mocks their best intentions, they'll face their darkest fears and discover love is worth fighting for.

More Katie McGarry!!! I never thought we were going to get another book after Crash Into You, and I was freaking excited to hear there was going to be a 4th book! I'm not sure what I think of West - since Rachel's brothers in Crash Into You pissed me off - but I'm really excited to learn more about him and to get to meet Haley! And obviously I'm just excited to read more Katie McGarry books!


What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I still need to start this series, but I've heard such great things of all the books! I hope you'll love this one, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the only person who isn't mad on Katie McGarry, I have read Pushing The Limits and Dare You To and I did enjoy them but they just didn't blow me away like I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete