20 April 2014

Showcase Sunday #66

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Bite a biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week.

Hello everyone! So this week has been such a great week! I haven't been working too much, and it's also Easter! So, Happy Easter to anyone who celebrates it :) I'll be spending my day eating chocolate and reading.
Also, this week I got to see McBusted! And I can honestly say it was one of the best nights of my life. I was a massive Busted fan when they were around and I was so gutted that I never got to see them before they broke up. I'm also a huge McFly fan, so a mash up of McFly AND Busted? Of course I was going to love it! But it was such a fantastic night and I could barely speak the next day. And I'll be going again in May to do it all over again!

Bookwise, I never bought any books this week (Yay for saving money!), but I did get a book from Netgalley that I'm super excited for!

Netgalley
Landline by Rainbow Rowell

I seriously can't wait to read this one! Thanks Orion!

What books did you get this week?

13 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I have this one as well, looking forward to reading it. :D It'll be my first RR book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of Landline! I hope you enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for awesome shows and awesome good times!
    I also requested Landline but wasn't approved cause I'm not in the UK... I cannot wait to hear what you think of it!
    Happy Easter and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Landline! Hope you enjoy it and have a great Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww yay McBusted! :). Glad you had such a good time!
    I really can't wait to read Landline either. I've yet to read any of RR's books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover for Landline! Hope you enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard such good things about this book! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard good things about this author. Hope you enjoy and Happy Easter. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/04/showcase-sunday-april-20th.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have loved Rainbow Rowell's other books. I have read Eleanor and Park and Attachments! I hope you enjoy this one and I look forward to your review! :) xxx

    My Shoecase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read both Eleanor and Park and Fangirl this month and enjoyed them both so much. I absolutely loved Fangirl so I'm on a Rainbow Rowell kick now and really looking forward to Landline. Plus she's attending YALC in London so need to read them all before then hopefully! Enjoy eating chocolate and reading today - exactly what I'm doing! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh hey, super jealous! *stomps to bed and hides under covers in jealous rage* Enjoy your book. *glares*
    LOL! Happy Easter! Enjoy all the yummy chocolate. I love mini eggs too. Really just give me all the chocolate!
    Yes! Totally understand how a concert can make your life. So fantastic that you get to experience it not once, but twice. Now you will have two of the best nights of your life in one year. :D
    Happy reading, Sam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy McBusted was as fab as you were expecting, I was always more of a Busted fan but I do like a lot of McFly songs too so I know I would enjoy the concert.

    ReplyDelete