6 July 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon: Day 6

Day 6: "Hound Dogs"
It’s good to be bad…boys that is! List those bad boys that make your heart go pitter patter. Got a picture to share so we can all drool (please)? You could do a character interview or create a bio for your favorite character. Or tell us where you would go if he were to ask you out on a date? 

Ooh, now this is a hard one! There are so many bad boys out there in bookland! And so many that I have a crush on. I'm going to try and whittle them down to my top 5. This is going to be hard. Boys, if you're not on my list it doesn't mean I don't love you!

5. Morpheus [Splintered]
As much as I didn't like Morpheus at the end of Splintered, I did still have a massive attraction towards him. He was so mysterious and alluring. And sexy.
4. Jude Ryder [Crash]
Oh, Jude. Jude, Jude, Jude, what can I say? He's such a sweetheart, but he also has a dark past and a possessive/jealous streak. But I love him.
3. Draco Malfoy [Harry Potter]
Draco was probably my first bad boy crush. He was a little snake and he managed to worm his way in and make me care about him no matter how horrible he was to everyone else.
2. Noah Shaw [Mara Dyer]
Noah freakin' Shaw is just perfection. He's so sexy and sweet.

And my number 1 is....

Patch Cipriano [Hush Hush]
Patch is just sex on legs. Like, seriously. He's a fallen angel and he's just so goddamn sexy!! 
There are two guys that come to mind when I think of Patch. The first one is Drew Doyon (who is the cover model for the Hush Hush series) and the second one is Drew Roy (Falling Skies).


Day 6 - Progress

Currently reading: Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
No. of books read today: 1
Total number of books read: 7
No. of pages read: The Distance Bewteen Us - 244 pages, Obsidian - 78 pages: 322 pages

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe I forgot about Draco! He was one of the first attractive bad boys I encountered. Tom Felton was also suitably dreamy. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually almost forgot about him too! I was about to post it when I was like 'I forgot about Draco!' so someone had to get bumped off my list so I could add him in :)

      Delete